- Open Access
Correction to: Frozen blood clots can be used for the diagnosis of distinct Plasmodium species in man and non-human primates from the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
- Filipe Vieira Santos de Abreu1, 2,
- Larissa Rodrigues Gomes3, 4,
- Aline Rosa Lavigne Mello3, 4,
- Cesare Bianco-Júnior3, 4,
- Anielle de Pina-Costa4, 5, 8,
- Edmilson dos Santos6,
- Danilo Simonini Teixeira7,
- Patrícia Brasil4, 5,
- Cláudio Tadeu Daniel-Ribeiro3, 4,
- Ricardo Lourenço-de-Oliveira1, 4Email author and
- Maria de Fátima Ferreira-da-Cruz3, 4Email authorView ORCID ID profile
© The Author(s) 2019
- Published: 14 May 2019
The original article was published in Malaria Journal 2018 17:338
Following publication of the original article , it was flagged that one of the authors (Anielle de Pina Costa) is missing an affiliation in the article.
Please note the author Anielle de Pina Costa also has this affiliation:
Centro Universitário Serra dos Órgãos (UNIFESO), Teresópolis/RJ, 25964-004, Brazil.
The author apologizes for this error.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- de Abreu FVS, Gomes LR, Mello ARL, Bianco-Júnior C, de Pina-Costa A, dos Santos E, Teixeira DS, Brasil P, Daniel-Ribeiro CT, Lourenço-de-Oliveira R, de Fátima Ferreira-da-Cruz M. Frozen blood clots can be used for the diagnosis of distinct Plasmodium species in man and non-human primates from the Brazilian Atlantic Fores. Malar J. 2018;17:338. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12936-018-2485-0.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar